Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Leaf Gathering at the Abbey

A couple weeks ago after school one day, the boys and I went leaf gathering up at the Abbey. We had fun. Here are some pictures from our excursion.

Hugs!

Showing off the bountiful supply of leaves they collected along the way.

My little Tree Huggers!

It's not a trip to the Abbey without a picture from the viewpoint overlooking the Fraser River and Hatzic.
I love this picture.
Oh, and I also love this picture.

Noah really wanted to climb this tree and have his picture taken.

We had to throw leaves at some point.

Okay, I also love this picture!

The boys under my favourite tree.....I love this tree!
That concludes our trip to the Abbey to collect leaves. We plan on heading up there again soon since most of the leaves hadn't changed yet. But, not this week since it is raining! Yuck! Oh well, maybe next week.

No comments: