Friday, June 19, 2009

Noah Graduates!

Noah graduated from pre-school today.....sniff sniff! This means he's off to kindergarten in the fall. I'm not going to lie, I almost cried at his graduation ceremony today. I can't believe how grown up he is. Time has flown by way too fast and now he's big. I guess I still have Isaiah for a few more years which seems to lessen the pain. Anyway, here are some pictures of the graduate. They even wore caps and gowns....how cute!

Here he is sitting with his classmates waiting for their names to be called so they could receive their certificate, medal, and other assorted goodies.

Noah's name was called and he got all his goodies from his teachers. His favourite by far is his medal which he wore to his post-graduation celebratory lunch at McDonalds.

Here's the class photo with the kids in their caps and gowns after receiving thier medals.
They even threw their caps up in the air to celebrate at the very end. I'm not going to lie to you, it was super cute.
And finally, here's a picture of the graduate himself. Since beginning pre-school in the fall he has learned to read, spell, add and subtract in his head, and a wide assortment of other things. He has grown up so much this past school year both accademically and socially it is amazing. I think he's ready for kindergarten but I know I'm not. Way to go Small Fry! WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!

1 comment:

vange/rick said...

Supercute pictures of a superstar!
Congratulations from a superproud grandma!