Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Zay Turned 2!

So, it's been a while but Zay turned 2 at the beginning of March. Here are a bunch of photos from his parties.....yes, I said parties! The picture order is random (I can't figure out how to move them around to make sense)...sorry!

On Zay's birthday we had a party for him and our good friend Julle who shares his birthday (March 3rd).....Julle picked the birthday meal and Zay picked desert. A yummy kit kat ice cream birthday cake covered in smarties and topped with a Veggietale candle. Interesting choice Zay!
Here's the birthday two-some blowing out the candles on their cake.

For his birthday one of his gifts was Sesame Street Kid K'Nex....they are like lego only bigger and easier for little hands. He got Ernie, Bert, Elmo, and Cookie Monster. I think the adults had more fun playing with these than the kids did.

He also got some Sesame Street cars. Can you tell he is a fan of Sesame Street?? He even has a Sesame Street room.....complete with a 4 foot Elmo wall sticker!

Here he is with some of his presents. Sesame wrapping paper too.....wow!

Then came Isaiah's birthday party with all his friends. He really wanted to have his birthday at McDonalds....so we did. The McDonalds in Mission has a brand new playground so we booked it for a few hours and had his party there. It was really fun....and I didn't have to cook or clean to prepare for it....how wonderful for me!

Blowing out the candles on his Big Bird cake (a special request from Isaiah himself) with Malcolm watching.

Noah and Riley helped out in the gift opening, Noah read Isaiah his cards and Riley helped him unwrap his gifts.
Here are most of the kids sitting at the tables coloring on the sheets they were given and wearing their crowns. They all seemed to have a great time.

The birthday boy playing on the slide. I'm not sure who taught him to go down face first but he did!
Olivia and Sabrina are showing Isaiah his Big Bird cake made by Auntie Cindi. As usual she did an awesome job. I only wish I could be as creative as her! But I am not so I will stick to begging her for cakes! Thanks Auntie Cindi for the cake...it was awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Zay's face when Julle's blowing out the candles..."what's goin' on? When can I eat these Smarties?" By the way, I request that cake for my next birthday - it looks very fun!